The Dual Sensor Box is an ESP32-based kit of two Sensors (Barometric Pressure Sensor DPS310 and the 3D Magnet Sensor TLV493D), which can get plugged onto the dual-slotted 3D-printed BaseStation. Therefore the GPIO-Pins of the Sensors are pre-soldered. No soldering required. This BaseStation contains the ESP32-Board plus OPTIGA™-Trust-X Adapter Board with the 2 Slots inside the white-blue color 3D-printed enclosure. Find the STL-Files for your customized 3D-print in your colours choice attached. The kit comes with an Micro-USB-cable and an Joystick for mounting to the 3D-Magnet Sensor. You can optionally have the ESP32-Board preflashed for the Infieon internal cloud to connect it to the Infineon internal cloud.
Note: The acrylic storage box is a perfect fit for all your XENSIV™ Shield2Go cardbox-packages collection. For Infineon employees only: By ordering the box at ChipGlobe, you get it delivered to your desk.
Barometric Pressure Sensor DPS310: https://www.chipglobe.shop/en/p/s2go-pressure-dps310
3D Magnet Sensor TLV493D: https://www.chipglobe.shop/en/p/tlv493d ... -shield2go
Summary of Features:
- Two XENSIV™- Sensors by plug&play controlled by ESP32
- OPTIGA™-Trust-X for hardware security inside the sensor node
- No soldering required. Ease-of-Use: You can plug the components together without extra effort
Summary of content
Figure 1: The Dual Sensor Box
The Dual Sensor Box is shown in Figure 1 and contains:
- DPS310 – Barometric Pressure Sensor for Consumer:https://www.chipglobe.shop/en/p/s2go-pressure-dps310
- TLV493D-A1B6 – 3D magnetic Hall sensor: https://www.chipglobe.shop/en/p/tlv493d ... -shield2go
- Joystick - Add on component for 3D magnetic Hall sensor: https://www.chipglobe.shop/en/p/joystic ... ic-2go-kit
- ESP32 – Wemos D1 mini Formfactor including BLE and WIFI functionality
- Dual-Adapter Trust X – Adapter for Infineon Shield2Go in Wemos D1 mini Formfactor equipped with OPTIGA™ Trust X on board: https://www.chipglobe.shop/en/p/shield2 ... ust-x-v2-0.
How to build one
Stack the Shields according to these illustrations. We recommend to follow the video provided by ChipGlobe. For the time beeing, see these two videos, linked below.
Stack the inner of the 3D-printed enclosure.
Figure 2: ESP32 Board with Wemos-Dual Adapter
Print a customized 3D-enclosure by using the attached DWG / STL-files if you want to make it special.
Figure 3: ESP32 Board with Wemos-Dual Adapter and 3 Shield2Go Sensors, one with the Joystick mounted.
Use the provided 3D-printed BaseStation like illustrated in Figure 4.
Figure 4: BaseStation ready for evaluating the 2 sensors
Figure 5: Mounting the Joystick to the 3D-Magnet Sensor
Plug-in the Micro-USB cable to power the BaseStation. You can use any standard USB-power supply.
Figure 6: Plug-in the Micro-USB cable to power the BaseStation
The Evaluation Kit is ready now.
Figure 7: Complete system
S2GO PRESSURE DPS310
Image: Documentation: https://www.chipglobe.shop/en/p/s2go-pressure-dps310
Description: Shield2Go equipped with XENSIV™ barometric pressure sensor - DPS310
Status: Active and preferred
Image: Documentation: https://www.chipglobe.shop/en/p/tlv493d ... -shield2go
Description: Shield2Go equipped with TLV493D-A1B6 - XENSIV™ 3D magnetic sensor - TLV493D-A1B6
Status: Active and preferred
Software and documentation
Free download @ GitHub: https://github.com/Infineon/Getting_Started_Box_IoT
Infineon XENSIV™ – sensing the world product portfolio > https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/sensor/
Infineon for Makers: Full range of boards, kits, shields and development tools > https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/tools/l ... 2#overview
Sensor ICs on LinkedIn -> Follow us: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/sensingtheworld